Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The real Matriarch

ATC Delivers an exclusive interview with Matriarch of Murder Herd.

Me:
BlackJack here to set the record straight on Darkfall Clan politics. Lets get right to it shall we?

Her:
BlackJack, that's a sexy name, have you seen my leaf tits?

Me:
Yes Matriarch, I've seen your leaf tits. But we will get back to that topic later, I've got a doozy for ya. But first, tell me about your guild Murder Herd.

Her:
What would you like to know?

Me:
Tell me about your charter, when and why you formed the guild, and what you hope to accomplish in Darkfall.

Her:
We're here to kick ass and take names. Make no mistake about it, the Herd is here to sweep all before it. However, while we do intend to make a name for ourselves through our own unique form of asshatery, we aren't your typical bullies.

Me:
Tell me about this asshatery?

Her:
Well, I developed a plan for maximum loyalty. In my younger days I was a real life role player, I used to model at renaissance fairs. I took one of those pictures, and used it as a recruitment tool. Now I've got a hoard of internet pimps in competition to impress me in hopes of losing their e-virginity.

Me:
If they only knew...

Her:
Knew what?

Me:
Younger years, lol.. An anonymous source sent me your mug shot from a recent molestation arrest of yours. Apparently Conq's mom decided to press charges?


Her:
...


Me:
You're usually pretty wordy... what gives?

Her:
I just love role playing, especially in bed with Conq. Fuck ATC, gimmie those ATD <3<3<3<3<3



Hugs and Kisses,
Matriarch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that her o face?